Guess who was named Atlanta’s Number One Wedding DJ? Yes, yours truly! Wedding Rule, a top wedding blog, curated a list of Atlanta’s top wedding DJs and we earned the coveted first place! Click here to view the official blog post!
Category: About Us
ATL Playlist by Atlanta DJ – DJ Cuttlefish
we love our city. here’s a playlist of the best of the best songs about atlanta curated by william.
What Your Wedding DJ Wants You To Know, Part II – DJ Cuttlefish – Atlanta Wedding & Event DJs
Atlanta’s best professional wedding & event DJs at DJ Cuttlefish are back! We’ve got some more tips on what your DJ wants you to know, so welcome to our Part II 🙂
To see our previous post, “What Your Wedding DJ Wants You To Know” click here
Now that you’ve booked your DJ, we’ve got some awesome perks you should know about! Here’s exactly what your Wedding DJ wants you to know:
- We’ve ALWAYS Got Your Back – DJ Cuttlefish is a team of professionals, with multiple DJs on staff at all times! So that means that if your event gets postponed, or your DJ gets sick or there’s an emergency situation, we can book another DJ on our team to take over! DJ Cuttlefish will make sure you ALWAYS have a DJ on your most important day, no matter what. (Check out the ATL Aliens on our team of professional DJs here)
- We Bring The Whole SheBang – Dance lighting, DJ facades, uplights & more! We’ve got projectors too, which can display a custom design on your dance floor or even some awesome abstract designs to bring some more color to the party! So there’s no need to outsource for lighting – our DJs come ready to party with eight wireless uplights with bluetooth pairing to instantly add color to your night. (Click here to see all of our gear, included in your package!)
- We Stay All Night! – Lots of other DJs have time limits, but DJ Cuttlefish doesn’t! If you & your guests are having a great time and want to keep the dance floor going until 2:00 AM, no worries, because DJ Cuttlefish will be there to keep the vibes going all night long for UNLIMITED time.
- We Come Prepared – Is your ceremony out in the middle of a field? What about up high in the mountains, with no Wifi or cell service? Or maybe there aren’t any outlets out on that beautiful dock where you’re going to say “I Do”? No worries! Our DJs always come prepared, with a battery pack that lasts up to an hour for ceremonies at unique locations, wireless mics, and pre-downloaded music, so that no matter what happens we can keep the music going!
- We’ve Got Mixes! – Want to get a taste of your DJ’s style ahead of time? You can easily check out our mixes here to listen to what your DJ has custom mixed for our blog! From Upbeat Love Songs, to Y2K & Classic Meets Modern, our DJs are always up to date with the latest hits and make some incredible mixes for our clients!
This Week Rap Caviar *Explicit* Mix – Atlanta Event DJ – DJ Cuttlefish
If you, like us, stan the finest of rap music, you’ll love this mix by Albert on our team with songs from this weeks Rap Caviar playlist by Spotify. Enjoy!
Drake – Toosie Slide
Wiz Khalifa Feat. Tyga – Contact
DaBaby – Find My Way
G-Eazy Feat. Tory Lanez & Tyga – Still Be Friends
Roddy Ricch – The Box
G Herbo Feat. Lil Uzi Vert & Chance the Rapper, Juice WRLD – PTSD
NAV & Gunna Feat. Travis Scott – Turks
Lil Baby Feat. Lil Uzi Vert – Commercial
Tokyo’s Revenge – Goodmorningtokyo!
YBN Nahmir Feat. G-Eazy & Offset – 2 Seater
Right Meow – A DJ Cuttlefish Testimonial – Atlanta DJ
Melissa found us in 2015 for her wedding and still uses for her corporate events years later – plus her brother booked us for his wedding. Check out her testimonial and review.
“We hired DJ Cuttlefish for our company holiday party in Dec. In addition to their DJ service, we also hired their photo booth, Robot Booth. I have used both of these services in the past for my wedding in 2015, which is why I hired them again. They have great customer service and the quality of their work is great. My favorite thing about DJ Cuttlefish is the atmosphere they create with their lighting and projection. Makes for a really fun and inviting dance floor! I’d definitely hire them again and would recommend them to anyone.“
An Easy Way to Share Your Must Plays With Us – DJ Cuttlefish
Hey there, lovely humans and party throwers!
We are often asked if we allow our clients to choose the music and the answer is yes, yes, and will always be yes. If you’re throwing a party for your grandma and her friends, you play what grandma and her friends like, right? It’s just the basics of knowing, understanding, and reading your crowd as a DJ, which is how we specialize in giving you and your guests the feels.
The next question after asking if you can choose your own music is usually “how do we share that with you?” Well, everything that we do is online so after you book online you get your own personalized portal into our system where you can view billing and legal, correspondence, and your questionnaire.
Your questionnaire has all kinds of questions like “what mood do you want the lighting to convey?” “should the music be censored?” “please copy and paste your schedule here” “please list your must play songs and the time you want them played” and all kinds of other questions so we can get to know you. The question about your must play songs is where you put what ya want and when ya want it. You can update this anytime and create a list of songs.
We really love our questionnaires and so do our clients, so we decided to take it a step farther and tell you an even more involved and easy way to create your wedding mix as you live your everyday life.
Say you’re at the gym with your headphones in listening to Spotify and a song that makes you wanna shake your groove thing comes on and you think “ohmy, this would be perfect for my reception!”. Just create a playlist on Spotify named “My Wedding” and add jams as you go.
When it comes time to fill out your questionnaire, simply get that playlist link and paste it in there. Our custom built Video DJ Facade is connected to Spotify through LTE and we can pull your songs directly from your playlist and incorporate them into the night smoothly.
So 2017, right? 😉
Atlanta Special Event DJ – Feature – DJ Cuttlefish
Hey there! We’re here again with another DJ feature, this time on Jessica – our alien with the blue hair!
(click here to view amanda’s feature) (click here to view day’s feature)
SEE JESSICA IN ACTION:
Q & A WITH JESSICA:
Q. What’s your current favorite song?
A. La Devotee – Panic! at the Disco
Q. What’s your favorite thing about special events and music?
A. Watching people enjoy the music. Music will always change and grow, but enjoyment from music will always stay the same.
Q. What’s your go to dance move?
A. The Running Man. An oldie but a goodie.
JESSICA’S MOST RECENT REVIEWS:
“Jessica was exactly what my kidlets wanted. She played music they loved, the lights were enchanting, and it was the smoothest, most delightful experience. We will definitely be using again.“
“Jessica did a great job and we really enjoyed having her there.“
To read more awesome reviews like this, click here.
To learn more about Jessica and the rest of our team, click here.
To see fun BTS footage and more on our Instagram, click here.
To book us for your upcoming special event, click here.
Visit our blog every Tuesday for more fun stuff like this!