hi, humans! here is a playlist of acoustic rap covers curated by us.
Grand Entrances are all about the HYPE!
Professional wedding & event DJs at DJ Cuttlefish put together a curate playlist of awesome songs to make an introduction that your guests will never forget!
Everyone raise your glasses, because the sing-a-long songs have arrived!
DJ Cuttlefish here, with a curated playlist of our most requested & best loved sing-a-longs for all ages, including classics like “Friends In Low Places” & “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
These favorites are guaranteed to get your guests singing late into the night and having a blast! Or choose one as a classic Last Song of the night to end on a high note before making your exit. Check out these highly requested crowd favorites below:
Looking for songs to pack the dance floor? Click here!
Atlanta’s best professional wedding & event DJs at DJ Cuttlefish are back! We’ve got some more tips on what your DJ wants you to know, so welcome to our Part II 🙂
To see our previous post, “What Your Wedding DJ Wants You To Know” click here
Now that you’ve booked your DJ, we’ve got some awesome perks you should know about! Here’s exactly what your Wedding DJ wants you to know:
- We’ve ALWAYS Got Your Back – DJ Cuttlefish is a team of professionals, with multiple DJs on staff at all times! So that means that if your event gets postponed, or your DJ gets sick or there’s an emergency situation, we can book another DJ on our team to take over! DJ Cuttlefish will make sure you ALWAYS have a DJ on your most important day, no matter what. (Check out the ATL Aliens on our team of professional DJs here)
- We Bring The Whole SheBang – Dance lighting, DJ facades, uplights & more! We’ve got projectors too, which can display a custom design on your dance floor or even some awesome abstract designs to bring some more color to the party! So there’s no need to outsource for lighting – our DJs come ready to party with eight wireless uplights with bluetooth pairing to instantly add color to your night. (Click here to see all of our gear, included in your package!)
- We Stay All Night! – Lots of other DJs have time limits, but DJ Cuttlefish doesn’t! If you & your guests are having a great time and want to keep the dance floor going until 2:00 AM, no worries, because DJ Cuttlefish will be there to keep the vibes going all night long for UNLIMITED time.
- We Come Prepared – Is your ceremony out in the middle of a field? What about up high in the mountains, with no Wifi or cell service? Or maybe there aren’t any outlets out on that beautiful dock where you’re going to say “I Do”? No worries! Our DJs always come prepared, with a battery pack that lasts up to an hour for ceremonies at unique locations, wireless mics, and pre-downloaded music, so that no matter what happens we can keep the music going!
- We’ve Got Mixes! – Want to get a taste of your DJ’s style ahead of time? You can easily check out our mixes here to listen to what your DJ has custom mixed for our blog! From Upbeat Love Songs, to Y2K & Classic Meets Modern, our DJs are always up to date with the latest hits and make some incredible mixes for our clients!
Here comes the Bride!
From seating music, to a great processional and recessional song, it’s all about choosing the right playlist to really make the moment magical for your wedding ceremony.
You want music that softly enhances the atmosphere, that’s thoughtfully chosen and blends smoothly from one song to the next, and won’t distract from what’s most important – standing before your friends and family to finally say “I Do!”
Favorites such as “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri, “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran or “Canon in D” by Pachelbel and more wedding classics have a soft instrumental twist, wedding piano style, to set the perfect mood for your ceremony, processional or recessional.
Choose from our DJ’s playlist of 18 favorite, beautiful instrumentals on Spotify that will be sure to make for an unforgettable wedding ceremony! Courtesy of Atlanta’s own DJ Cuttlefish.
More ideas for wedding processional songs here: https://djcuttlefish.com/processional-songs-for-your-wedding-ceremony-atlanta-dj-dj-cuttlefish/
It’s that time of the night! All the single ladies out to the dance floor, because here comes the bride’s bouquet toss, and you don’t want to miss this moment!
But what song should you ask the DJ to play?
Atlanta’s wedding professionals at DJ Cuttlefish have put together a playlist of great song ideas to make the most of this classic moment, from favorites like Beyonce, to Shania Twain & more!
For more bouquet toss ideas, click here! https://djcuttlefish.com/?s=Bouquet
This is the moment you’ve been planning for! Your wedding is almost here, and now you’re wondering what songs you should choose to make for a magical night.
Atlanta’s best DJs at DJ Cuttlefish are here to help! We’ve put together a playlist of the “45 Most Romantic Songs” for your wedding, from years of making custom wedding playlists and mixes.
Featuring jazz, chill pop, R&B, motown classics, and more.
Open in Spotify: 45 Most Romantic Wedding Songs