Devin’s relationship with the music industry began in a place that many refer to as the most magical and happiest place on Earth, Disneyworld! It was there that he performed as the DJ and MC for Disney’s Perfectly Princess Tea Parties and mastered the art of making magical moments.
Want to feel like a princess being announced into your event? Devin has the perfect personality and skills to make that happen. After Disney, he worked at Orange Lake Resorts hosting parties for guests. Since then, he’s found a home with DJ Cuttlefish in Atlanta where he DJs weddings, special events, and corporate events.
Devin describes his DJ style as hype, fun, and friendly and his favorite part of DJing events is elevating the atmosphere from “an event” to “one of the best times I’ve ever had.”
When preparing for an event, he starts with mental preparation and a good attitude. He looks at each event as a once in a lifetime moment that he would want to have the best time of his life at if he were a guest. After that, it’s all technical with songs added to the music archives.
Devin feels successful at a party when he’s in the DJ booth and looks around to see all the guests smiling, dancing, and laughing for hours. His love for music extends across all genres, especially when it comes to discovering new songs from international locations for his collection and introducing it to others. His go to dance battle move is The Scarecrow.
When he’s not making magic at weddings and events in Atlanta, Devin loves playing board games, watching anime, cooking, and hand rolling sushi. He has a rich, cultured life and enjoys traveling. He lived in Brazil for 2 years, visited China and Japan for over a month, climbed Machu Picchu in Peru, and boasts being able to speak 4 languages: English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and French. Yes, he’s quadrilingual. Can you say ‘wow’? Cause we just did!
A good time to Devin is when he can reflect in the moment with a huge smile. If he were to win the lottery, he would buy agricultural land to farm and throw amazing house parties. Who better to DJ your event than someone who loves people and parties as much as Devin?
- “Devin was THE BEST DJ for our 4 day event! We hosted a hospitality suite for 3 nights and a formal dinner on the last night. Devin was able to read the crowd and accommodate a multitude of song requests. He interacted well with the crowd and had a great presence! Our guests loved having him as our DJ and they were thrilled that he would be working with us the entirety of our event. Can’t say enough great things! HIGHLY recommend for your next event in Atlanta!” – Shannan Wilburn
- “Devin was incredible!! We spoke with him for about 40 minutes the week of our wedding and he knocked it out of the park for the actual day. We had special playlists and he organized the audio to also be outside for the ceremony and then throughout the night–we could not recommend him more–if you go with DJ Cuttlefish, please request Devin!!” – Stephanie Adler
- “Devin is an incredible DJ. Aside from having great taste in a wide variety of music, Devin brings a wonderful blend of personality and professionalism to his work. He has demonstrated time and again an uncanny ability to capture the energy of the moment and bring it to life with his playlists. Devin is an excellent choice to ensure your guests have an amazing time at your event!” – Nick Varn
- “Hire Devin for your DJ! Devin is friendly, great communication and gets back with you quickly, great stage presence on the mic with “MC’ing” and music wise has a great sense of song selections for the occasion.” – Zach Vinsant
- “DJ Devin is the perfect frontman for your event. He’s a true people person and will ensure everyone in attendance has an unforgettable time. Devin‘s ability to connect with people is second to none, and he has an unmatchable ability to take any scenario with any audience and make it fun. I’ve witnessed firsthand Devin‘s ability to master a playlist in a variety of situations, and he gets people excited and involved in the moment. I fully trust that once you meet Devin, his infectious personality will ease any concerns about your event. You’ll be in great hands with Devin.” – Mike Damarest