The first time Angela heard “Bohemian Rhapsody” was the distinct moment in her life that pushed her into music. She has been singing since she was a tiny tot, making her own music since middle school, and has been a professional musician since 2010. Angela graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Music focusing on Composition and Technology. Immediately after earning her degree, she released her debut album and won the Griff Parrish Songwriting Award as well as an award for the original soundtrack she produced for an indie film. Since then, she’s been DJing with DJ Cuttlefish, running her own record label, and teaching private lessons in voice, guitar and piano.
Angela’s favorite part of DJing is connecting with awesome people. To her, reading the crowd and creating a vibe that gets everyone moving is the most amazing feeling in the world. When preparing for an event, she enjoys taking the time to research a client’s preferred genre of music and tailoring sets to match their needs and personal tastes.
Good music, good food, and good people are the ingredients to a good time for Angela. In her off time, she enjoys jamming with friends and hanging out in nature. If she won the lottery, she would throw a massive music festival to party with all her friends & fellow musicians.
- “They are great! Reasonable prices for service, good communication, and fun to work with. We used DJ Cuttlefish through Far Out Galaxy for our wedding this past October. […] Angela came to set up for both our ceremony and reception and we were to happy with how things went. It was easy using the mics during ceremony and for dinner and then having the lights and monogram for reception added that something extra. It was so easy to coordinate and setup our playlist/details with them. Would definitely recommend!!!“
- “Great team & easy to communicate; we were confident in their skills and professionalism. Basically just great all around!!“
- “Angela was amazing! She was very responsive, even holding me accountable (which I love), walked me through everything, asked a lot of good questions, and was the person I didn’t have to stress about at all! Angela was early, very professional, she did everything I asked and was flexible on the day for throwing crazy songs into the mix. I’m so happy with my experience overall and will recommend DJ Cuttlefish/DJ Angela always! Thank you all so much for making it an easy and wonderful day!” – Shelby Watson
- “Angela was great and we had an awesome time. great music. awesome set up. very friendly DJ and assistant” – Sean Farrell
- “The online portal was great! I was able to make payments and update information, timeline, and music preferences whenever I needed to! As the bride, I was hands off during arrival and setup, but my coordinator said it went smoothly. I appreciated so much Angela’s flexibility! She definitely picked up on what the guests were enjoying dancing to and was able to flexible with the schedule when things happened last minute.” – Malorie Yalung
To book Angela for your upcoming event, click here.