Albert’s connection with music began as early as his stroller years when his mother used to take him to her music lessons. From there, it sprung into him playing the trumpet, piano, and a few other instruments which led him to touring Europe and performing in the Notre Dame and St Mark’s Basilica, something many musicians only dream about.
Albert has been professionally writing and playing music for 15+ years and has been in the wedding and event industry for 6+ years.
He describes his DJ style as fun, energetic, and detailed. His favorite part of DJing events is that he’s able to connect people with the music they love and believes that every successful party needs a killer set list.
When preparing to perform at an event, he likes to start with the foundation of a good wedding – the timeline. He then fills in the appropriate music playlists and announcements and hashes out final details with the coordinator just to make sure everything goes smoothly.
When he’s not making music or DJing with our team, you can find Albert staying active with cycling, kayaking, camping, playing disc golf, and traveling. If he were to win the lottery, he would build a state of the art music studio and buy more DJ gear.
Albert can only be described as ambitious, stylish, and kind with a contagious smile, making him easy and fun to work with.
- “I have worked with all of the DJs here and each of them are talented and a pleasure to communicate with and have at your events. I love how easy it is to book with them and that they include a questionnaire so you can personalize your event. I most recently saw Albert […] perform at events and can’t contain my excitement for next time.”
- “Dj Cuttlefish was an absolute pleasure to have at our event. He was on time, professional, read the crowd well, and kept the night on track while keeping the dance floor packed. We are excited to party with DJ Cuttlefish future events.”
- “DJ was awesome, super professional and a great showman during the introductions. Everyone had a blast dancing the night away, and I would definitely recommend this DJ to my friends”
- “Albert performed a set at our company party last year and he was an absolute pleasure to have out. His energy and music choices were spot on and the lighting set up they include set the scene for a night we wont forget!”
- “I just wanted you to know how much we loved Albert. His music was perfect and he kept everything rolling. It was such a blur. […] No more girls to wed, but I would give him as a reference in a heartbeat. God bless, Sherry (Mom of bride)”