Jessica is a performer who has the purest love for music and art running through her veins. Even though her hair is blue, you’ll never be blue around her. Jessica is a child at heart, taking whimsy and imagination everywhere she goes, and it’s one of the many reasons she’s perfect for the event industry.
Music has followed Jessica her entire life. She traveled with her dad in the summers as he toured with his band, worked sound for theatre shows, and marched in her high school band. As a child, she often pretended to be a radio DJ and would have her mom record her on cassette tapes.
Jessica describes music as a really old best friend to her – always having exactly what she needed to hear at any moment. She jokingly cringes at herself when talking about how much Evanescence and anime soundtracks she indulged in from age 7 to 17. She’s infamous for turning a car ride into a one-woman show and enjoys creating sets for different people and moods.
Every event she DJs, she goes in with the mindset to have fun and believes that if the DJ isn’t having fun, people pick up on it and won’t have fun either. She proudly brags that every event has left her with nothing but happy little memories.
Jessica believes that everyone deserves kindness and if she were a Disney character, she would be Rapunzel because she’s kind to everyone she meets.
Consistently striving to make the world a happier place through laughter and song, you can’t help but to enjoy your time around this blue haired beauty. Who better to help make your party a success?
- “DJ Jessica was an amazing at my wedding. She was so easy to work with, super kind, and very engaging. The price was awesome and Dj cuttlefish provided so much. I was able to have the DJ for the whole day, slide show, and up lighting. […] My parents, family, and friends also had lots of fun and loved Jessica. I would totally recommend Jessica and DJ Cuttlefish for any wedding or event.“
- “Jessica was awesome! She was so thoughtful and went out of her way to come find me before everything started to make sure I didn’t need anything or have any last minute requests. She kept the party rocking and everyone had a great time.“
- “Music was excellent. Was also impressed with how she kept the night moving (backyard, informal) with appropriate announcements. She was by far the best contractor hired for our wedding!”
- “Everyone here is super nice and helpful! DJ Jessica was awesome at the wedding! She got everyone dancing, and was super sweet to work with! They are great & the price is awesome for how much you get! Loved working with this group!”
- “Jessica was exactly what my kidlets wanted. She played music they loved, the lights were enchanting, and it was the smoothest, most delightful experience. We will definitely be using again.“
- “We loved our DJ and would use her again in a heartbeat.“
- “Jessica did a great job and we really enjoyed having her there.“
To book Jessica for your upcoming special event, click here.