Beginning in clubs and house parties, getting the dance floor going is Day’s specialty. He’s been with DJ Cuttlefish from the very dawn of our creation and has performed at hundreds of weddings and events with us. He has built a name for himself with our team and is the top choice for many planners and venues across the city. Day knows people, he knows events, and he knows music – including all the technical stuff that typical people don’t really understand: mics, wiring, mixing, pitch bending, music theory, and more.
Happiness to Day is good times, good friends, and good music. If he ever won the lottery, he says he would throw a block party. Who better to get your party started?
- “I am extremely impressed and excited by the service we received and the level of professionalism and knowledge by Day. Day was incredibly easy to work with and express ideas to and knew exactly what we wanted. There was absolutely nothing left lacking and I would make this decision over and over again. Day was very talented at reading the crowd and what kind of music they needed/wanted and our guests had a great time. It was truly everything we needed and wanted.”
- “So. Much. Fun. We had a pretty complex wedding music set list that incorporated American and Ethiopian music and DJ Cuttlefish was such a pleasure to work with! What a champ! A simple questionnaire and a follow up call by Day was perfect and stress-free. He also went the extra mile to speak with my cousin to understand the Ethiopian culture and music cues. He was able to keep the guests dancing all night with his music, sound, and lighting! He also assisted our officiant in getting him mic-ed up. Stuff you just don’t think about was taken care of without any hesitation by the whole team. […] We could not have been more happy with our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music!“
- “Where do I even begin when it comes to DJ Cuttlefish? […] There was never a time when no one was on the dance floor. DJ Day catered to all genres and all ages at our wedding and the custom mix he created was top notch. Definitely use DJ Day or anyone of their DJs from DJ Cuttlefish. You will not be disappointed.“
- “Day was amazing! He worked great with my coordinator/ best friend. He was attentive to the pulse of the wedding and totally played the perfect music to move the crowd. I 100% endorse Day and Dj Cuttlefish. You will be thoroughly entertained and happy with your decision.“
- “Day was fantastic! He incorporated so many of our loved songs and kept our party moving with very little direction on our part. Everyone danced all night!”
- “Day was great. We wanted the music to flow with the emotions throughout our wedding day, and Day definitely delivered. He was really accommodating with our playlist and requests. He was super professional and did not require any hand holding or censoring. Class act through and through.”
- “Day was fantastic! He incorporated so many of our loved songs and kept our party moving with very little direction on our part. Everyone danced all night […] Thank you so much!“
- “Day was our DJ & he was a boss! We filled out a simple questionnaire ahead of time & Day was able to answer all of our questions over the course of a couple of phone calls & text exchanges and made us feel very comfortable! […] We had sent him a pretty large Spotify playlist for reception inspiration (this was completely optional), and somehow he managed to play all of our favorites. In fact, I didn’t leave the dance floor the entire night, and I’m pretty sure my guests didn’t either! Would highly recommend DJ Cuttlefish for anyone who wants to make sure your guests get (and stay) movin’ & groovin’!“
- “Day of DJ Cuttlefish is absolutely amazing! He took our custom playlist and transformed it in to the most amazing wedding set we could’ve ever imagined! […] He was very friendly, and helped the wedding stay on track with the detailed timeline we provided since we did not actually have a coordinator. We literally opened his tip envelope to add more money during the reception because we were so impressed with him. Highly recommend!!“
To book Day for your upcoming event, click here.